Standard fees for Church wedding packages include: Diocese fee, church donation and the priest donation

The civil marriage license fee

  • A guideline, assistance with the paperwork, and planning fees.
  • Apply for your wedding license on your behalf for the issuing of the public banns
  • Publication of the Bann
  • Booking of the church and an English speaking priest
  • Mass booklet ready for printing
  • Visit the church prior to the wedding day
  • Pre-wedding meeting with your priest
  • Return transport an appointment with the marriage registrar officer 2 days prior to your wedding day
  • Souvenir Certificate